FOCUS COACHING RETREATS
“We’re Not On Vacation, We Live Here!!
Unlike any trip or vacation you’ve had before, FOCUS does quite a few things which immediately place you directly inside of the BM&W’s Aesthetic Experience.
FOCUS in beautiful Aruba for a safe and amazing experience of your lifetime. Everything you could hope for in a transformational setting happens everyday.
The final FOCUS Retreat for 2019 happens to hold some new features that include:
*Beautiful Men & Women, Inc. Celebrating 10 amazing years in business
*The FOCUS Retreat & Membership Launch
*The FOCUS Mobile App. Launch
This historic week features for the first time “Weekend Passes” to offer you an exclusive look into the FOCUS Retreats. It also comes with Special Discounted Pricing and Payment Plans. So, secure your place with a simple consultation call or email today!
August 3rd – August 11th (2019)
Feb. 14th – Feb. 21st (2020)
April 10th – April 17th (2020)
June Dates TBA (2020)
August Dates TBA (2020)
October Dates TBA (2020)
FOCUS CoachingTake Yourself To New Heights
Put FOCUS On You Today!
Get A Free Consultation
Welcome to Morning FOCUS
- Morning Wake-Up
- Participants begin preparing their morning beverages (coffee, tea, smoothies) around 5:30 am
- Morning Meditation
- Meditation begins promptly a dawn (times vary based on location) with the reading of the morning FOCUS quotation for meditation purposes.
- Post-meditation, the Morning Stretch begins with breathing and stretching exercises led by Staff or a knowledgeable participant.
- Morning Discussion
- Prior to breakfast, there is always a gathering for discussion on the morning quote, which often carries over into breakfast. The awesome thing about this specific time is; this is where a majority of breakthroughs are verbalized… yet they have already taken place!
- After the FOCUS Unity Prayer—Coach led—there is an amazing family-style Chef prepared meal to enrich the day’s motivation and discussion topics.
- Morning Seminar
- FOCUS Education begins with a processing session and transitions into the day’s seminar.
- Following the close of the Morning seminar, participant’s break to prepare for lunch and whatever the remainder of the day has to offer (rest, study, discussions, excursions, play)
- Post Afternoon is always amazing and allows for learning, strategy and implementation activities to occur.