Get Started Now for the FOCUS Coaching RetreatJoin the many who have now become the few.
Now is the perfect time to invest in yourself and focus on your future.
March 15, 2019 – March 23, 2019
FOCUS Self Mastery for March 15-23, 2019 is Filled
June 28, 2019 – July 6, 2019
FOCUS in Aruba is a traveler’s secret gem and a 7-day home away from home for FOCUS Coaching Retreats. Known as “One Happy Island” Aruba boast amenities like no other retreat. In Aruba, FOCUS utilizes 2 Villas positioned away from tourist activity towards residency. AS FOCUS Coaches often say: “This is not a vacation, we live here.” FOCUS in Aruba provides a beachfront Villa where snorkeling is essentially in our backyard, aside from boasting 2 private pools, amenities, and excursions. Experience the manifestation of your FOCUS lifestyle awakening to the sound of the ocean waves, amazing weather outside of the hurricane belt and delicacies of an Aruban Chef.
August 16, 2019 – August 24, 2019
FOCUS Business Leadership
FOCUS Business Leadership has a treat for business owners, entrepreneurs and personal brands by taking this next retreat to beautiful Aruba. FOCUS Business Leadership Coaching Retreat is known and loved for laser-like concentration in the area of business. What better way to begin and stay completely Focused than to concentrate away from it all. FOCUS Business Leadership is the work-hard, play-soft variation of the Coaching Retreats, as the FOCUS is very different. Business, entrepreneurs and personal brand owners are essentially capable of ingesting high volumes of education and improving practices, as their livelihoods depend upon it.
FOCUS CoachingTake Yourself To New Heights
Put FOCUS On You Today!
Get A Free Consultation
Welcome to Morning FOCUS
- Morning Wake-Up
- Participants begin preparing their morning beverages (coffee, tea, smoothies) around 5:30 am
- Morning Meditation
- Meditation begins promptly a dawn (times vary based on location) with the reading of the morning FOCUS quotation for meditation purposes.
- Post-meditation, the Morning Stretch begins with breathing and stretching exercises led by Staff or a knowledgeable participant.
- Morning Discussion
- Prior to breakfast, there is always a gathering for discussion on the morning quote, which often carries over into breakfast. The awesome thing about this specific time is; this is where a majority of breakthroughs are verbalized… yet they have already taken place!
- After the FOCUS Unity Prayer—Coach led—there is an amazing family-style Chef prepared meal to enrich the day’s motivation and discussion topics.
- Morning Seminar
- FOCUS Education begins with a processing session and transitions into the day’s seminar.
- Following the close of the Morning seminar, participant’s break to prepare for lunch and whatever the remainder of the day has to offer (rest, study, discussions, excursions, play)
- Post Afternoon is always amazing and allows for learning, strategy and implementation activities to occur.